We organize rural, traditional, close-to-nature tours and team-building activities to promote sustainable rural and community development.
From our portfolio:
- farm tours,
- beaver safari boat trips,
- herb and mushroom foraging trips,
- cheese-making workshops,
- bird watching expeditions,
- nature photography tours
- "weed dinner" cooking workshops with wild plants,
- wool processing, blacksmithing, essential oil distilling and many other hands-on demonstrations
Our programs aim to combine traditional crafts with gastronomic delights and an awareness of environmental protection and sustainability, involving local and rural actors, ecologists and biologists. We created the company in 2017 with the aim of responding to social and environmental problems through tours, programs and projects.
Company name: Humtour Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Seat of corporation: 8765 Egeraracsa, Fő utca 52.
Managing Director: Szabó-Diószeghy Ágnes
Year of establishment: 2017
Number of employees: 2
Tax registration number: 13677174-2-20