About the membership
The Association has ordinary (full membership), extraordinary and honorary members.
- Ordinary members are those organizations and private entrepreneurs who are engaged in the organization and intermediation of travels, furthermore trade with travel-related services on a regular basis and have been registered according to their respective legal regulations.
- As extraordinary or honorary members, those domestic and foreign organizations, entrepreneurs and natural persons may become member with whom co-operation is in the interest of ordinary members. The branch offices of ordinary members can be added to the Association as an extraordinary member.
The Presidency of the Association decides on the recording.
The following written documents are required for an application:
- registration form (download here) to be filled in,
in case of ordinary members, it is necessary to:
- registration certificate of the Hungarian Commercial Licensing Office
- a written recommendation from two regular members
For more information on how to become a member, please contact the MUISZ Secretariat at:
H-1065 Budapest, Révay u. 10. tel .: +36 / 1-279-1107, mobile: + 36 / 20-970-7680, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Association of Hungarian Travel Agencies works with the paid membership fees. The membership fee is determined by the General Assembly. The General Assembly held on 25 November 2015 unanimously accepted the differentiated membership fee proposal, according to which the ordinary members’ membership fee as of April 1, 2016 is as follows:
Net sales (thousand HUF) of the simplified annual report membership fee
less than 100.000 69.000 HUF / year (5.750 HUF / month)
100,000 – 500,000 97.000 HUF / year (8.085 HUF / month)
500.000 – 1.000.000 125.000 HUF / year (10.415 HUF / month)
1.000.000 – 5.000.000 159.000 HUF / year (13.250 HUF / month)
5.000.000 – 10.000.000 179.000 HUF / year (14.915 HUF / month)
Over 10,000,000 199.000 HUF / year (16.585 HUF / month)
Membership fee for special members: 124.000 HUF / year (HUF 10.335 / month)
Some extraordinary members contribute to the effective operation of our Association with higher membership fee than specified by the General Assembly – many thanks for this!
The membership fee is tax-free and is billed in one amount.
The budget year of MUISZ is from 1 January to 31 December, the above fees relate to this period